Isha Black is a multidisciplinary creative working in traditional and digital art media. Located in the hinterland of Byron Bay
Australia, his work explores narratives of the sacred landscape, concpetual warfare, theistic identity and contemporary representaions of vaisnava ontological relationships.
- 1990 - Coffs Harbour Art Prize "special mention"
- 1991 - Southern Cross Art Prize "special mention"
- 1996 - Group - Invision - Brisbane
- 2002 - Lloyd Rees Youth Art Award
- 2002 - Solo - Cloud catcher and wisp of a mandal - Uki
- 2003 - Solo - The Good Gods Play - Singapore
- 2014 - Group - Still Life - sawtell
- 2015 - group - Scuplture 2015 - sawtell
- 2016 - Solo - Cintamani and the Golden Pixel - Sawtell
- QCA student aquistions
- QSPGD student aquistions
- 1994 Painting - Queensland College of Arts
- 1995 Printmaking - Queensland School of Printing and Graphic Design